Directives Management SoftwareDirectives Management with the GRC TOOLBOX PRO
Manage and circulate your Directives safely and transparently
An organisation’s directives management system must regulate and incorporate all internal instructions, and document all processes. That’s precisely how the GRC TOOLBOX PRO supports you through the lifecycle of a directive, from its creation to its revision, examination, approval, distribution and finally archiving.
The version control integrated into the GRC Toolbox Pro ensures that any changes to a directive can be traced at all times. Thanks to its archiving function, directives can be manually or automatically archived and stored in an audit-compliant manner. Of course, this is done according to your centrally defined policies.
GRC TOOLBOX PRO Document Management
- Create, edit and manage directives centrally and transparently
- Review, approve and publish directives (directives workflow)
- Store metadata and use it to filter, sort, group or search documents (including full text searches), among others
- File standardised document templates (template management)
- Edit directives client-side in Microsoft Word or online using Microsoft Web Apps
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Office products means you can easily use interactive features such as Outlook calendar syncing, Excel exports, document sharing, etc.
Manage your directives with our GRC Software Solution
Contact us to find out more or to arrange for a demonstration of our Tool at your premises. Find out how you can count on the software for governance, risk and compliance. +41 41 921 23 23, firstname.lastname@example.org